[ale] Ubuntu 10.04 doesn't like my laptop but 9.10 worked just fine on it?

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:46:13 EDT 2010

wanted to advise that I figured out the problem with a little help from
google.

I found the info on how to fix it here

http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2010/05/06/ubuntu-10-04-lucid-blank-screen-at-startup-workaround/

I had to edit grub and add i915.modeset=1 after quiet splash and now
it's working fine.

Van Loggins, A+

678-316-0136

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vanloggins