[ale] [OT] cartoon on BP spill blame

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jun 18 13:05:40 EDT 2010

No compared to a few years back gas is expensive.   You like many others
appear to have been sucked in by the fact they nearly quintupled the
price then just brought it down to double to make you think it is
cheaper.  If someone is raping you orally and anally then stops the anal
part they're still raping you.