[ale] LVM over LUKs after F 13 install

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 22:02:41 EDT 2010

After a period of frustration I finally got F13 installed on a new drive as
I decided to put my older 500GB into semi-retirement. It appears that there
are issues with Gigabyte MoBos and the install DVDs not booting, but that's
another story (Film at 11). Along with my original 500GB I had 2 1TB HDDs
that contain my music and video files and each one was a seperate VG that
used LUK encryption. When I finally got the install to start I had my new
640GB HDD for my 1st VG and of course the 2 1TB drives connected and the
original 500GB disconnected. I did not notice any thing that would allow me
to include the 2 drives with the 640GB as part of my system, at least not in
a non-destructive way. As a result, now when I boot it only accesses the
640GB and the 2 1TB are not accessible. Anyone know how I can get these 2
drives back without blowing them off?