[ale] O'Reilly's "X Power Tools": Way Fun

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:13:50 EDT 2010

Yeah! Some pretty crunchy info about how to read X server log files
(the chars at the front of the lines can tell you where the logline
came from).  Right now I'm reading up on xinerama & stuff -- I dunno
if I can afford it, but it's pretty fun to think about.  The color
naming is kinda kewl too -- had fun with the "showrgb" command.

-- CHS