[ale] Only one process

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:34:56 EDT 2010

Umm, don't run the script milliseconds apart? When I say every once in
a while I mean something like every 15 minutes. If your situation
calls for constantly checking to see if the process is running, then
my solution probably isn't for you. But your process is even remotely
reliable (i.e. doesn't crash 3 seconds after you start it) then it
would likely work out well.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/