[ale] Java Server (Coffee)

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Fri Jun 4 14:07:19 EDT 2010

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I prefer mine with an IV.. why burn up your stomach:)
> we just got a new Bunn coffee maker yesterday, our old one was leaking..
> makes a pot of coffee in THREE minutes. I do that BEFORE I go sit down at my
> computer and read my kmail:)

Ya'll are lightweights..

You'll soon graduate to the high pressure expresso machine
with the double double dose "filter" making single cups of "Cafe
Americana" (an expresso with some extra water ran through..)

Forget straws and IV drips.. Good coffee will
walk over and force itself between your lips
under it's own power.

It's the only kind of Java Server worth running. ;)

    (ducking)