[ale] Looking for a graphics editor or (probably) a library.

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:33:29 EDT 2010

I am using jQuery in that example. The JavaScript is being executed
when the DOM is fully loaded and ready. I merely bind a simple
function to the mouse click event on the #mapContainer element that
appends the clicked coordinates to an ordered list.

If you want to run it locally all you have to do is put all resources
in a single directory and reference them accordingly in the HTML. Then
you can just open the document in your web browser.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59