[ale] BP knew of problems 11 months before the rig blew - further OT

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:38:14 EDT 2010

Obviously snipers were deployed in case it was a Korean/Al Qaeda, etc.
terrorist action, so as to prevent another rig from being taken down. Now if
this affair hasn't given ideas of how to wreck the US economy to those who
might care to do so, they must be taking a Rip van Winkle style nap. How
many hundreds of active wells do we have in the gulf? Hopefully those have
better failsafe cutoff valves.

GC