[ale] Looking for a graphics editor or (probably) a library.

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Thu Jun 3 14:20:17 EDT 2010

The GIMP displays coordinates as you position the mouse.
If this is a short list then you could just note them, then feed
the data into a simple script to translate the pixel coords into
Lat / Long.

I've not played with GIMP scripting, but it may also be easy
to have the GIMP record the XY coordinates as you click them.

peace
aaron