[ale] slackware, the most...LINUX-like?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Jun 2 19:10:26 EDT 2010

On Wed June 2 2010, Chuck Payne wrote:
> I still use slackware, but it with topologilinux, it base on Slackware 12,
> the reasons is because it uses co-linux runs on top of Windows. It's great
> distro.
>
> http://www.topologilinux.com/

Topologilinux is a free Linuxdistribution to be run on top or inside your
existing windows system. The main thing with Topologilinux is that it does not
require any partitioning at all. (uses a single file as linux root system)
Topologilinux is therefore very easy to install.

so, you want me to use a linux distro that is a SINGLE FILE, on an existing
WINDOWS OS??? gee, let me defrag that :)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800