[ale] BP knew of problems 11 months before the rig blew -further OT

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Wed Jun 2 19:03:24 EDT 2010

@Jeff - Can we let go of the "xx-terrorist" terminology?  Unless, of
course you can find a definition that is held by more than three people
at a time, it is a religious-war term for persons we don't agree with,
and adds nothing to the conversation.  It is the linguistic framing that
makes the neo-con forever-war concept seem sane to some people.

Extreme in my moderation,
Wolf