[ale] audio file- evrc-qcp- Iped !!!

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Jun 2 09:20:01 EDT 2010

On Wed June 2 2010, Scott Castaline wrote:
> > any clues here? maybe I should just get a droid and solve all my
> > problems:) my daughter&  son-in-law BOTH have droids, and I DON'T !!
>
> Hmm! Ya think someone is tryin' to tell ya somethin'?

oooohhhh!!! I want one!!
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/06/01/ipad-iped-knock-off-imitation/
 a droid tablet!!
Knock-offs of Apple's iPad are starting to hit the Chinese market, including a
model called -- no fooling -- the iPed.

According to a report on the Japan News Network (JNN), the cheaper alternative
device is manufactured by a company called Orphan Electronics. The gadget was
released over the weekend, and reportedly runs version 1.5 of Google's
Android operating system rather than the Apple iPhone OS.

Apple's entry-level iPad model starts at $499 and can cost as much as $829;
the iPed is priced at a more competitive level, reportedly selling for $150.
And at that price, it houses a 16GB storage drive and includes 1GB of RAM.
The entry-level iPad has a 16GB runs on just 256MB of RAM.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800