[ale] [OT] Bond Aston Martin up for sale!!!

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:23:18 EDT 2010

Luckily I'm playing out my second childhood by switching from
derailleur road bike to fixed gear riding.  It may be a bit less safe
than the Bond car, but it's less expensive too.  But do you think I
could hook up one of those gizmos to my Bianchi which sprays oil on
the road behind me to cause the supervillains to crash?

Larry