[ale] [STILL OT] Re: BP knew of problems 11 months before the rig blew - further OT

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:48:03 EDT 2010

um. yeah. good luck with a budget balancing effort that involves raising the
gas tax to pay for the war to keep cheap oil that priced spiked 2 years ago
anyway as a test to see what we would tolerate before cutting back on
driving ($5/gal). That was probably also a test run on the software that did
the market "hiccup" a few weeks back </snark>

I may not be right but my cynicism is genuine.

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits