[ale] System Administrator Day

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jul 30 15:15:00 EDT 2010

The only problem with that idea is most l'users open tickets like that
when one screen in one application they're using has a perceived
slowness issue.  Back when I did phone support I'd often get tickets
saying "the entire system is down" which usually actually meant
something like "My PC isn't powered on", "I don't remember how to login
after the weekend" or "Why do you call it a keyboard when there's no
lumber involved?"