[ale] 100 million Facebook pages leaked on torrent site

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:07:24 EDT 2010

Having been a working musician, church worship leader and minister, I get
tons of requests constantly.  I originally got on to reconnect with high
school buddies and some in college.  I wound up with over 650 friends at one
point.  I pared that down quite a bit, but it's still nice to catch up with
old friends and such.

I never played the stupid games on there.  I get enough games from my users
to last a lifetime.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.