[ale] [ALE-jobs] Ericsson job posting

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:47:43 EDT 2010

Everybody write this down... hell, chisel it into a stone tablet...

Jim and I agree on something.

I am all for immersing ourselves completely into the arcane and esoteric innards of the OS we all love.  Unfortunately, though, someone with a degree in human resources or resource management has very little to no knowledge of our world.  Even those who take a lot of time to learn some of what we do will still always fall short in some profound way.

To expect 75+ percent of the market to bow to our will is just plain goofy regardless of how much better than everything else our OS actually is.  :-)

--jms