[ale] Fwd: (Recommendation for) Class Room Linux Training, Atlanta

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Mon Jul 26 16:57:57 EDT 2010

My list of Linux classroom training opportunities in Atlanta is pretty
short....

Georgia Tecthnical Colleges like Lanier tech,  Commercial College
operations
like DeVry and  ITT Tech.   One focused trainer I've had contact with is
SteelPivot.com, but I don't know anyone who has been through their
courses.

... so if any of you have other suggestions please reply on or off
list and
compile a list in response to the inquiry.

Thanks!

peace
aaron

Begin forwarded message: