[ale] Xen / KVM CentOS-5 How To Document

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jul 16 14:00:07 EDT 2010

CentOS is compiled from RHEL sources so if you look at the RHEL 5
documentation you'll see how it should be done for CentOS.

I don't think KVM was available until 5.4.  Xen is available in all 5.x
including the later ones where you can get KVM.

This link looks promising for Xen:

http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/rhel5/rhel5_xen_virtualization/in
dex.html