[ale] Solderless Breadboard

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:34:53 EDT 2010

Raggedy Shack (Radio Shack) carries such and can be found in some smaller
towns (Fayetteville, GA has 2 of them). Also ACK radio downtown if you ever
get there. Maybe Austin Electronics in Snellville if that is nearer to you.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Calvin Harrigan <charriglists at bellsouth.net