[ale] I need a crash course on cameras

Wed Jul 14 20:24:41 EDT 2010

I would STRONGLY suggest that you come here for advise on what cameras
to buy. http://www.zoneminder.com/ I think you should invest in
ethernet attached video cameras for all locations. If you want the
ones in the barn to connect wirelessly, wire them up to a device
(Router, etc.) running Tomato firmware to do a wireless bridge. You do
not want to have to diagnose connection issues, signal strength,
antenna upgrading/hacking on half a dozen different devices.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.