[ale] Odd network setup w/ iptables NAT routing

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Jul 14 12:40:03 EDT 2010

Will maybe look into one of those. Trying to get AT&T to just replace the
stupid thing now.

I may look at, in the longer term, getting an internal adsl modem. First,
though, I need to learn how they go about getting the multiple static IPs
delivered. It is something to do with RIP, that's all I have discovered thus
far.

--
Sent from my HTC Dream---Running Froyo!
Thanks, @cyanogen!