[ale] OT got my first job as a Computer Professional *kinda*

jrtroberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 00:21:37 EDT 2010

Finished the job.  Everything went smoothly.  The only hiccup was that
the DVD NOW company only has 1 tech support guy on in the mornings.

I was happy to see that the machine runs linux.  I watched it boot and
saw the grub 1.5 boot screen.  So maybe in a very tanget like way I have
my first professional linux experience.  8P  Two birds with one stone
eh.  It was a bit of fun.

Joshua