[ale] Request to Reduce Off Topic Posts

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Mon Jul 12 13:20:50 EDT 2010

Seeing that people are feeling a need to note when their
Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts email list posts are  "NOW ON TOPIC" ...

I'm offering a small and polite request of community concern
that we all consider exercising a little more restraint in creating
or responding to threads that have no real content involving
Linux and FLOSS or even General Computing and the Internet.

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed my own absence from Off
Topic threads of late, but if I can manage to do it, others may
be able to help in this as well.

Just a thought.

peace
aaron