[ale] Off topic - And now, Arizona (and now, BEYOND)

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 06:17:30 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer at gmail.com>wrote:

> If your right wing friends spend all their time watching Hannity you
> need a different selection of freinds.
>
> He's just plain boring.  I may watch him every couple months.
>
> Glen Beck is a different kettle of fish, but I'm seldom home to listen to
> him.
>
> Greg

I'd post my proposed Alma Mater lyrics for Glenn Beck's University except
too many people would take me seriously and get very angry.

My *real  *political beliefs are best summed up by a line from the Tom
Lehrer song "Folk Song Army".

"(Franco) won all the battles, but we had all the good songs".

Every generation has its grand political disputes.  Some of them really
matter, but most of them are irrelevant side shows in the long run.

The one thing I'd caution when I jump into one of these interminable OT
threads is to not take me all that seriously.  I don't take myself too
seriously, and it seems to work marvelously.

Larry
--
"I see design standards that don't tell you how to come up with a good
design (only how to write it down), employee evaluation standards that don't

                                     Tom DeMarco
                                      Slack