[ale] Off topic - tin foil not needed in Georgia?

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:09:44 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should have seen the person presented as a victim/witness of this. I
> have _NO_ intent to be cruel or insult people with mental health issues but
> the congress critter who brought this poor woman up to testify did not do
> much screening of her as a valuable aid to his cause. She presented herself
> as a serious "voices in the head" person.
>
> Thus the "laughing-stock" status of Georgia was once again strengthened.

As much as I hate to wander into this terribly off topic (but fun
nonetheless) territory, I'm happy to say that Arizona passed us as crackpot
state quite some time ago.  They've passed a Birther bill, and are poised to
unilaterally exempt themselves from the 14th Amendment.

Arizona has gotten so crazy that even Rick Perry has begun to disavow them
And being called crazy by Rick Perry is like being called fat by Rush
Limbaugh!