[ale] I am so tired of Linux Fanatics

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Wed Jul 7 19:13:56 EDT 2010

I like to consider myself a "Linux Fanatic", but I like to think that
I'm not smug, arrogant, or otherwise impatient with new users.  Believe
it or not, I like to help people, and I especially like to help people
with their Linux issues.  Sure, I'll sometimes make jokes when I'm
around other technical people (I love the BOFH series), but never at the
expense of anyone who actually made an effort.  Check out
LinuxQuestions.org sometime when you have issues -- elitist attitudes
are not generally tolerated there.  I've found IRC is made up of people
who need help, and people who enjoy making others feel bad.

David Tomaschik, RHCE
Ubuntu Community Member
Moderator, LinuxQuestions.org
GPG: 0x6D428695