[ale] Linux rescue CD

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Jul 2 05:42:02 EDT 2010

On Thu July 1 2010, Larry Johnson wrote:
> I just noticed this from the niche distribution thread.  The GUI version
> can run in 10 MB, and the CLI in 6 MB.  I think I need to spend some time
> this weekend trying out some of these distros.  Small is Beautiful.

ubuntu Christian Edition isn't exactly small, but it is a good idea,
especially for families with kids. It comes with Dansguardian:
Ubuntu Christian Edition also includes fully integrated web content parental
controls powered by Dansguardian. A graphical tool to adjust the filter
settings has also been developed specifically for Ubuntu Christian Edition

I've been trying to push that for my local church friends..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800