[ale] niche Linux distros article

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:25:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com>wrote:

> On Thu July 1 2010, Larry Johnson wrote:
> > There's a section in the FAQ on booting from USB keys, but I think it
> might
> > be fun to find an ancient laptop with a floppy drive.  Somehow it seems
> > fit the paranoid crackpot motif better.
>
> no, really, I HAVE a laptop & a USB floppy..

Now that I think of it, I probably have one in my storage room, too.  So all
I need to do is download it, buy a roll of aluminum foil, and I'm all
set!!!!

Larry

--
"I see design standards that don't tell you how to come up with a good
design (only how to write it down), employee evaluation standards that don't

                                    Tom DeMarco
                                     Slack