[ale] niche Linux distros article

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:41:10 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:

> only problem I see whith THL is :
> You must first copy the Tinfoil hat disk image to a floppy disk.
>
> now, can I get enough dust off my old floppy to make it work?? did I keep
> any
> floppies around?? will my floppy drive work with Debian(USB floppy)?
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright

There's a section in the FAQ on booting from USB keys, but I think it might
be fun to find an ancient laptop with a floppy drive.  Somehow it seems to
fit the paranoid crackpot motif better.

Larry

--
"I see design standards that don't tell you how to come up with a good
design (only how to write it down), employee evaluation standards that don't

                                    Tom DeMarco
                                     Slack