[ale] Defining custom page sizes in page setup

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:09:11 EST 2010

DOes anyone know what file is actually getting change when you create a
custom page size? I have a situation where in Gimp I tried to create a
custom page size. It allowed the creation but wouldn't let me change the
name for it. I then went into Firefox and found that I was able to
change the name there. To me it sounds like a SELinux issue, but I'm not
really sure what's involved in the process. Also if it's all the same
file and just text added to the file for the new page, why would I be
able to add the size info but not change the name?