[ale] a little contract work

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jan 29 10:26:47 EST 2010

By RedHat 5.1 I assume you mean the pre-RHEL/Fedora Redhat.   Redhat
Enterprise Linux 5 wasn't released until March 2007 and 5.1 followed
after that.

Old RedHat 5.1 would have been ancient in 2005 - I thought it was bad
when I got here in 2004 and found old Redhat 7.3 and 9 systems still
running.  By then RHEL 3 was already out.