[ale] what si the twitter channel

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:57:03 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM, wolf at wolfhalton.info
<wolf at wolfhalton.info> wrote:
> Do you want to promote exclusively local linuxacy (#AtLinuxE),
> Distro-specificity (#AtlSUSE or #UbuntuGA), inclusive linux (#Linux),   or
> Open-Source Pride (#Opensource or #SourceFreedom or #FOSS).  I think the
> best tactic is to have a widely inclusive tag and local content surrounding
> it.  You get a larger audience.  Not everybody who likes linux and lives in
> GA considers themselves part of the Atlanta regional scene.

Well, I was wondering if there was just a ALE hash so that I can give
them some updates on some things we talk about, plus I use twitter as
much as e-mail find it a great way to share. The FOSS one is a great
idea too.

openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
www.susestudio.com