[ale] netbooks - what is good with Linux?

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Sun Jan 24 10:20:53 EST 2010

Ditto on the Asus Eee 901. I picked up a nice used one on Craigslist and
put Easy Peasy (an Ubuntu netbook distribution) on it a few weeks ago.
I've been very happy with it.  Small, not that slow, decent screen and
suprisingly good battery life -- my only complaint is the keyboard, but
that's entirely due to the form factor.

Steve