[ale] If you're not going to Central ALE tonight...

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Thu Jan 21 13:46:06 EST 2010

On 01/21/2010 01:20 PM, david w. millians wrote:

> If you're not going to Central ALE, and you're in the Athens area...
> come to Chugalug tonight. Brian Pitts (you know the name!) will be
> presenting to us on Ampache tonight. 7pm, and here's the information:
>
> http://www.uga.edu/chugalug/
>
> for instructions on how to get here:
> http://www.uga.edu/chugalug/map.php
>
> /feeling a bit like a remora, for some unknown reason.

Don't oversell this David!

I cannot promise that we will have any slides. I can promise that we
will rock out!

(FYI: Ampache is a web based audio/video streaming application and file
manager allowing you to access your music & videos from anywhere, using
almost any internet enabled device, including Jim Kinney's new Droid)

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts