[ale] OT: looking for a good quality and price for printing business cards

Tue Jan 19 15:08:24 EST 2010

I've heard bad things about VistaPrint's color reproduction and bleed
trimming. I know that every company is going to disappoint a few
people. I just think that buying cards from a company that offers free
business cards is a red flag. I also don't like giving my info to
anyone involved in
http://www.google.com/search?q=vistaprint+credit+theft

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Mike Harrison <meuon at geeklabs.com> wrote:
>> I don't need one of these wizardy boilerplate templately offerings. I
>> know how to use layout software. And, I'd rather not do business with
>
> I've gotten a lot of cards from vistaprint.com
>
> You can just upload the artwork...
>
> or at least, you could last time I used them.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.