[ale] using uuencode to create a viewable email attachment

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:05:19 EST 2010

My script doesn't use "-a". It compiles the email with the body and
attachment into one file, all plain text. No mail program should have
problem with that on any platform. I would test it on my laptop (OS
10.6), but it doesn't have a properly configured MTA.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59