[ale] datastorageunit.com

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Fri Jan 15 18:23:16 EST 2010

I'm using Mozy's free 2GB service. I don't know how their Linux support
is, though. I have the Windows client installed and it's completely
automatic after initial setup and sync. I've done a complete OS
reinstall and all my files made it back. The restore process was kind of
slow but considering they have version support it wasn't painfully slow.

Brian