[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 24, Issue 18

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Jan 8 13:33:52 EST 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 05:53 -0500, ale-request at ale.org wrote:

> [...]

If you are going to the effort of replacing the keyset, then you might
as well go to a Mul-T-Lock rim cylinder.

This is funky key with the tumblers recessed on the sides of the key.
There is argument as to whether it can be
picked or vibrated at all.   There appear to be no bump keys for it, and
it's sufficiently obscure that the average mook
will just give up when they see one.

Although it's mighty difficult to get duplicates made for the keys.

Neal Rhodes
MNOP Ltd