[ale] OFF TOPIC: looking for new online stockbroker, and please don't suggest Scottrade...

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:15:30 EST 2010

I use firstrade, but one major problem with them (unless it's changed this
year, and I'll know in a few weeks) is that the transaction (gain/loss) list
can't be easily exported to a format importable into a Schedule D.  Other
than that, transactions are relatively cheap and I haven't had any
unpleasant issues with them.

Larry