[ale] ITT Tech Linux Linux Fest 10.2!

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Sun Feb 28 20:37:19 EST 2010

Hi y'all,
We had a pretty good time - thanks to Charles, Steve, Rich, Sean and all
the other ALE-folk for coming, helping out and generally bringing the
fun.   In addition to Steve's Open-Source talk, Bo Weaver from Astila
Corp came down to tell us about Vyatta and why Cisco is going to drown
in the open-source sea.  I am taking suggestions for what would make it
even more fun next time.  What? Next time?  The students get so much
from having an workshop that I have ITT's blessing to put on as many as
possible.  Seems to me, once per quarter is possible.  We will be
looking at April 24 or May 1 for ITT Linux Fest 10.next.

-Wolf