[ale] Home Data Server Project

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:54:15 EST 2010

Darn droid... I hit the wrong button. About raid, I'm not a system admin so
that's all over my head. We simply want a data server, maybe later on I can
run a virtual web server since I'm a developer.

I'm not sure about ext4, I thought it wasn't stable yet. My wife is leary
about needing software to read/write from ext3.

http://mail.ale.org/...