[ale] SugarCRM Schema

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Thu Feb 25 20:24:30 EST 2010

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Chris Fowler wrote:
> I don't know, I'm just ranting, but their database looks like it started
> out as and idea and it is now too late to standardize on anything.

I thought for a minute you were talking about one of my projects.. ;)

But you nicely summarized a lot of organic code projects.
They often need a complete re-write at some point,
once all the problems/features/workflow has been worked out.
But inertia and the need to move forward keeps them going.

Perhaps 'Sugar' needs a rewrite as 'HFCS' or maybe 'Glucose'...