[ale] ITT Tech this Saturday?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:49:19 EST 2010

Hey, is anyone else is going to the ITT Tech Linux Fest this Saturday?
 I'll be happy to carry you or ride with you. I'm located just across
the tracks from Prestigious Avondale Estates, a little less than 3
miles East of Decatur.  Google maps has it about a 25 minute ride from
my place to the venue. I'm currently thinking of staying all the way
09:00 to 17:00, but I'm somewhat open to suggestion re the morning
part.  Aaron can vouch for my (mostly) good character.

-- CHS

On SATURDAY, FEB. 27th, from 9am to 5pm,
we invite you to join us for

 THE ALE SOURCE FREEDOM LINUX FEST

being hosted at the _new_ ITT Tech facilities at:
485 Oak Place, Atlanta, GA 30349

We invite everyone to promote this event where ever possible
and appropriate!  A printable PDF poster is available at:
 <http://ale.org/static_pages/ale_sourcefreedom-20100227.pdf>.

Full details at <http://ale.org>