[ale] SugarCRM Schema

Dustin Puryear dpuryear at puryear-it.com
Thu Feb 25 11:27:27 EST 2010

We used ACT! a long time ago and migrated to SugarCRM Pro. We paid someone to do the conversion for us. I wouldn't even want to know the PITA that Chris is experiencing.

ACT! is a great tool, but every version became slower to the point of being unusable, at least for us. We're very happy with SugarCRM Pro. It is much more functional, especially for automation and workflow, than the free Community Edition version (SugarCRM CE).

The only caveat is that using the SugarCRM web-based frontend can be a serious pain, but it's still better than ACT!.

---
Puryear IT, LLC - Baton Rouge, LA - http://www.puryear-it.com/
Active Directory Integration : Web & Enterprise Single Sign-On
Identity and Access Management : Linux/UNIX technologies

Download our free ebook "Best Practices for Linux and UNIX Servers"
http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices/