[ale] SugarCRM Schema

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Feb 25 11:24:16 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 10:56 -0500, Jim Kinney wrote:
> ACT! is crap or is Sugar crap? I've setup an install of Sugar and
> thought it was pretty OK.

A CRM that is not used by the users is crap.  You know what I mean by
"not used".

Our biggest problem with ACT! is getting people to use it.

Out Policy: "If it ain't in ACT! it did not happen."

> ACT! is a closed app, one-way door to hell.

Yes and it runs on Windows.  Something else for me to maintain.
I've gout our ACT! server as a guest on a VMWare host.  It is the only
gust that requires I use the web interface to launch the client so I can
administer it.  All Linux instances use headless operation via serial
consoles via either a mutli-port serial board in the host or using a
pipe on the file system.  Makes my life easier.