[ale] OT: Firefox just keeps reloading GMail

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Wed Feb 24 19:44:26 EST 2010

On 02/24/2010 07:21 PM, JK wrote:

> I just installed Chrome for the first time; had been avoiding it for a
> while now, due to being set in my Firefoxy ways.
>
> My first impression was holycrapthisthingisreallyfast.  Wait'll I
> have 15 or 20 tabs open, though.

That was my impression of Chromium too. I only switch back to Firefox
now for very specific tasks (e.g. vmware console).

The forking/bundling and licensing issues worry me a bit.

Chromium: Why it isn't in Fedora yet as a proper package
http://spot.livejournal.com/312320.html

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts