[ale] OT: Firefox just keeps reloading GMail

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:12:28 EST 2010

Been using Firefox for years.  Never a glitch (knock on wood) with
gmail or any other site or service I regularly use, though I will
qualify
that by noting that I have never been an early adopter of the updates.
ever seen any shortcomings in speed either, not under Linux or OSeX
-- Firefox  renders all the sites I visit in a blink.

peace
aaron