[ale] Home Data Server Project

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Wed Feb 24 05:09:15 EST 2010

Why use NTFS at all?  Through Samba or NFS, the underlying file system
on the server is abstractualized away from the client OS completely
(aside from certain arcane extensions).

Attic heat = dead server.

Nothing but wi-fi to your server will lead to much gnashing of teeth if
your wife is a 2D/3D artist.