[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:01:42 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:51, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> True. But being in a position to see relevant data is also being in a
> position to SELL relevant data. And that part is far too easy.

I seriously doubt that is an issue at any moderately sized financial
entity, there are just too many walls in the way.   That's not to say
that a rougue sysadmin can't go maverick, but that's not really what
this thread is about.   Easily sniffing relevant financial data, from
a mild to medium financial institution, is not a concern in 2010.

-Jim P.